309 N Joplin St
Electric CompaniesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Asbury Power Plant
21133 Uphill Ln
3.Heartland Rural Electric
110 Enterprise St
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
Incorporated in 1996, Heartland Rural Electric Cooperative Inc. provides electric service to its members that are located in parts of 11 different counties in Southeast Kansas. Located in Girard, Kan.
4.Heartland Rural Electric
PO Box 40
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Po Box 40
6.Empire District Electric Company
7.City of West Mineral
Po Box 120
Utility CompaniesGovernment OfficesCity, Village & Township GovernmentElectric Companies
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.