1.Doug's Auto & Tire Inc
863 Sanford Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
Doug's Auto and Tire, Inc. is, by far, the BEST place to take your vehicles for service! Doug and his staff treat your vehicle as if it were their own! They listen carefully to what your concerns ar
2.Performance Automotive & Tire
1027 East St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Delgato Auto inc
300 east st
Used Car DealersCar WashTire Dealers
4.Quick Change Oil & Lube
20 Deegan Dr
Auto Oil & LubeTire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
5.Southern Tire Sales And Service Inc
548 E Williams St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
My car was making a terrible noise over the weekend that seemed related to the brakes. We did some work on it and it did not seem to help. I called 2 Hyundai dealerships on Monday morning and 1 did no
6.Atlantic Tire & Service
1380 NW Maynard Rd
Tire DealersLimousine ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
7.Atlantic Tire & Service
5412 S Miami Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I don't always leave reviews, but when I do, I choose to when a business is exceptional.First I've always had excellent work. In the few events something had to be covered under warranty, service was
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.