Advanced Electric Design and Service LLC
Serving the Piscataway area.
1.Air Group LLC
1 Prince Rd
ElectriciansBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Air Group has been servicing the HVAC systems in my house since before we bought it 5 years ago. They were the original installers of a 3-zone system. When I first moved into the house, I tried Air
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsLighting ContractorsFans-Ventilating & Exhaust
10% Off $250 or More+2more
Pat was knowledgeable and very informative concerning our electrical issue. He was straightforward and the fact that they give 5 year warranties is a plus.
3.Souvenir Electrical Solutions
Electric CompaniesGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
4.Advanced Electric Design and Service LLC
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
I contacted Advanced Electric Design & Service when I experienced an electric service disruption in my place of Business. They were prompt, courteous and professional. I would recommend their Services
5.Team Electric Plumbing & Air
77 Pension Rd Ste 19
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Very reasonable prices, and an good experience. While there were possible areas my issue could have been which they could have charged me for. The technician suggested I try the power company first as
6.Diamond Electrical Services
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneratorsLighting Contractors
Visit our website
Tony and crew provided excellent service and did an excellent job on the replacement of our house electrical service and the addition of outdoor lighting. They were prompt and professional and we woul
7.Hanna's Mechanical Contractors Inc.
44 N Main St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Exceeded my expectations I have been calling companies in Middlesex and Monmouth county to do misc. work. I searched high and low and couldn't find a company thatNot only did they fix all my electrica
www.24hourelectrician.net Efficient Electrician Services.Call Us Now For An Estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.