1.Karen Clister , DDS
953 National Hwy
Karen N. Clister, DDS is a practicing Dentist in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Clister graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1985 and has been in practice for 30 years. Dr Clister
12317 Winchester Rd SW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dr. Diane D Romaine & Associates
151 Bishop Murphy Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
She is great n very personable...the staff is the is all up beat .n nicest staff I've ever been to for dentist ..the receptionist always remembers your name ...hoping all ends well and that I will s
4.Dr Janice Blough-La Buda DMD PA
444 National Hwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. good dental care.Blough-Labuda is very professional and provides excellent dental care. She and her staff and very helpful and knowledgeable. When I have had to cancel an appointment, they will
5.In Town Dental - Marianne P. Lasher DDS
418 N Mechanic St # 1
We are a general and cosmetic dental office that provides care to patients of all ages. We are located in Cumberland at 418 N. Mechanic Street. We offer general and cosmetic dental care for the entire
6.Paul E. Lin DDS, P.A.
234 Paca St
Laser: One of the most popular ways to remove caries today is with the use of our Versawave Erbium-Yag Laser. It is a hard/soft tissue laser that can effectively remove decay without the use of anesth
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future