PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Pinole area.
1700 San Pablo Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.West Contra Costa Healthcare District
2200 San Pablo Ave
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
3.Tenet Healthcare Corp
2151 Appian Way
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Diablo Medical And Sleep Clinic
2150 Appian Way
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Kaiser Permanente Pinole Medical Offices
1301 Pinole Valley Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Advent Healthcare Alliance
2860 Pinole Valley Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & Research
7.Nightingale Healthcare Professionals
1617 Canyon Dr
Colleges & UniversitiesMedical ClinicsSchools
Serving the Pinole area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.