Serving the Pinole area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Granada Care Homes
2359 Granada Ct
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssembly & Fabricating ServiceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
At Granada Care Homes, our customers rely on us for not only the best care, but also the reasonable prices. We have a keen sense of duty to all of our clients' needs and we take pride in the quality o
2.Alzheimer's Respite and Adult Day Care Services Of West Contra Costa
1015 Nevin Ave
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
AKA--- Alzheimer's Respite & Adult Day Care services of West Contra Costa. We do offer day care services for Senior Citizens, and also provide adult care for Alzheimer's Patients.
3.Pinole Senior Village
2850 Estates Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesRest Homes
Rooms are large and easily accommodate two \r residents.\r Licensed Nurse on-site monitore residents health.\r Shared and private rooms are reasonable.\r Daily activity are conducted in the faci
2621 Appian Way
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Infested with vermin...Sadly it's not what it was...Think twice, ummmm maybe three times before you place your loved one there ����
5.Love Apparent Senior Services
2621 Appian Way
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health Services
the boss Veronica Rivera, who is oddly obsessed with the color pink is horrible. A true con artist for sure.Her service,In my short time there of less than 3 months, 3 clients got hurt , one really ba
6.Right at Home
930 San Pablo Ave Ste B
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
7.J R's North Star Inc
1261 Page Ct
Homes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living Facilities
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.