Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Charles E Witkowski Sr DDS MS PhD
1021 W Oakland Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Skilled placement of 2 dental implants. Dr. Witkowski is the expert. ...10 years later, no problems whatsoever. I just found out I may need 2 more implants, and I wouldn't trust anyone else.
2.Horn-Blake Misty DDS PC
1301 Sunset Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Misty Horn-Blake DDS specializes in general dentistry for your entire family. We have your complete dental care in mind. From regular cleanings and dental exams to cosmetic bonding and dental reconstr
3.Holly Jack L Jr DDS PC
417 Hudson Dr
Dr. Jack L. Holly Jr., DDS, PC's family dental office is located in Elizabethton. Our office provides the best dental care in the most comfortable and caring environment. We are a family practice cari
4.William B. Armstrong, DDS, PC
407 Hudson Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a state-of-the-art family dental practice that offers preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. These include teeth whitening, veneers, implant consults, Invisalign, and much more. We
5.Lake Ridge Dental Center
3900 Bristol Hwy
I am so glad I found this dentist . Extremely professional and all of the staff are very kind. Highly recommend.
6.Clanton Ashby P DDS
1301 Sunset Dr
Dr. Ashby P. Clayton is located at 1301 Sunset Drive in Johnson City Tennessee. We provide Family dentistry- preventive, cosmetic, restoration. Dr Clayton is accepting new patients, office hours are b
7.Chad E Johnson PC - Chad E Johnson DDS
2335 Knob Creek Rd Ste 107
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Welcome to our practice! Our mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of dentistry obtainable. United as a healthcare team, we provide not only a high quality of dentistry, but also of c
Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future