1.Red River Behavioral Health, LLC
3033 Jackson St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologistsMental Health Services
2.Red River Cardiology
201 4th St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
Looked up facility, and this site has no physician listed connected with facility... Would need to know names of physicians practicing at this facility to be able to make a well-informed decision for choosing a primary physician.
Excellent fast service by competent staff
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.