1.Radial Tire Service Co
1116 Texas Ave
2.Leroy's Tire & Service, Inc.
21325 Highway 8 W
Tire DealersTire Changing EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
3.D&J Tire Inc.
3608 Masonic Dr
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersBrake Repair
I just want you all to know I made a call out on facebook today. I said that I wanted everyone to know that Phillip and his team not only provided exceptional service, they had the best price, and tr
4.Steve's Lube & Tire Center LLC
4710 Lee St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Used for many years. Great work, good quality, reasonable prices! Like the Castor products. Hardly no wait time. Friendly folks.
5.D & J Tire Inc
5015 Highway 71
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
6.D& J Tire Inc.
1433 Highway 71 N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Daigre's Automotive Inc
4101 N Bolton Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
SPECIALIZING IN ALL TYPES OF AUTOMOBILE REPAIR
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.