1.Grace Community Health Care
313 S Cherry St
2.Log Mountain Family Health Care
10571 Us Highway 25 E
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Grace Community Health Care
302 S Walnut St
4.Pch Medical Clinic
121 W Virginia Ave Fl 3rd
5.Pch Medical Clinic
850 Riverview Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
121 W Virginia Ave
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Lighthouse Medical Clinic
3619 Us Highway 119
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.