Serving the Pinetop area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Gil's A-Action Steam Carpet Cleaning LLC
2410 Jackrabbit Dr
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionFire & Water Damage Restoration
I would like to say "thank you" to Gil's A-Action for their prompt service when I called the office after hours with a flood in my home. I was impressed with their fast response and attitud
2.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
30 W 2nd St S
Water Damage RestorationAsbestos Consulting & TestingFire & Water Damage RestorationHome Repair & Maintenance
The team at Restore Pro did an amazing job at helping me get my home restored after water damage. They were very quick to respond to my call and arrived quickly to start working on the damage. They d
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
I was very pleased that service appointment was made in a timely manner and that the tech arrived on time. Work was completed in a professional manner and that the tech offered comments on what was dMore Nearby Locations »
5.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
6.Call A Pro
Water Damage RestorationElectriciansWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
7.24/7 Water Restoration
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Residential and commercial restoration services: • Free estimates • Available 24/7 • 60 minute rapid response • Fully licensed and insured professionals • We work with your insurance company
Call A Pro
Serving the Pinetop area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.