Serving the Pinehurst area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Faith Lawn Care & Maintenance
663 Hayes Locklear Rd
Lawn MaintenancePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Professional Maintenance Co.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPressure Washing Equipment & Services
Professional Maintenance Co. is dedicated to fulfilling customer needs through competitive pricing and quality service and also a full service landscape provider specializing in landscape maintenance,
6.Dwayne's All Seasons Lawn Care
115 Best St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
We are a full service lawn care company serving Fayetteville, Raeford, Southern Pines and surrounding areas gaining the trust of satisfied customers. Call today for your free estimate. Commercial and
7.Southern Cuts Lawn Care and Maintenance
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Joel is very nice and did a great job on our house and at good price. Some places try to take advantage of you.
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.