Serving the Pine Hills area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Guardian Care Nursing & Rehab Ctr
2500 W Church St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
The facility is ok. However the staff there are really nice. Everyone is super nice, and the community is great! So happy to be here
2.Flourish in Place Home Care Solutions
924 N Magnolia Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
Why Choose Flourish in Place Home Care Solutions? FREE in-home consultation and assessment. Caregivers are experienced Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, Companions/Sitters, &
3.The Commons At Orlando Lutheran Towers
210 Lake Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHome Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Outpatient Therapy Service Available
4.Orlando Lutheran Towers
300 E Church St
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Orlando Lutheran Towers offers heath care services to senior citizens. It provides various programs that include adult day care, assisted living, Alzheimer s care, rehabilitation, support groups, resp
5.Caring Home Care Inc
1221 Lee Rd Ste 206
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesNurses
6.Beggs Pointe Assisted Living Facility
4711 Beggs Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Beggs Pointe Assisted Living Facility is located in Orlando,Florida. It is a 16 bed home with 24/7 staffing, offering assisted living, nursing care with medication management,and geriatric services fo
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.