Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Pine Bluff area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
1.Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare System
2500 Rike Dr
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Clinics & InformationCounseling Services
Incompetent staff. Do not seek treatment at Southeast Arkansas Behavioral in Pine Bluff. The staff is incompetent. They are not professional or compassionate. They are rude and unprofessional.
2.Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare System
3004 W 34th Ave
Mental Health Clinics & Information
3.Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare System
301 N Oak St
Physicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
4.Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare
121 Commercial Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesClinics
Serving the Pine Bluff area. Free Instant Plan Rate Comparisons.Call Now For The Best Coverage.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.