Tara Scallion DDS/Landmark Dental
3401 Atwood Rd Ste D, Little Rock, AR, 72206
1.Michael D Clark DDS
1616 S Cherry St Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Our entire family used Dr. Clark for our dental care. He always explains what is going on in easy to understand language. He is very approachable. We have never had a problem with any of the care we h
2801 S Olive St
Upon entering, Kool Smiles, Shon at the front desk, is friendly, professional, and efficient. This lead to a very good appointment with Dr. Wallace who is excellent, with the care that he gives. YouMore Nearby Locations »
3.Beene, Tad L DDS PA
550 W 46th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
It is located in Jefferson County. Categorized as Dentist Oral Surgery.
4.Taylor, Garrett DDS
3721 S Olive St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.Kosmitis, Kim Dr DDS
1406 W 42nd Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
6.Toole Drew DDS PA Family Dentistry
4100 W 28th Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great experience at this office. Very professional and highly trained staff! Will definitely recommed this dentist to my friends and family.
7.Arkansas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
6531 Sheridan Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving the Pine Bluff area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future