1.Pikeville Discount Tire Ctr
384 Spring St
2.North Dayton Discount Tire
181 Dayton Mountain Hwy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
4521 Hardwick Farms Pkwy NE
They are really nice and friendly and got rims and 2 new tires for 520.99 not mad and they are fast
4.Midtown Discount Tire
2405 Roane State Hwy
Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
11201 Kingston Pike
Absolutely the best service in the area! Every company should be run with this customer service, hospitality, and politeness.
6.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
168 Obed Plz Ste 108
General MerchandiseGrocery StoresDiscount StoresDepartment Stores
7.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
515 W Broad St
General MerchandiseDiscount StoresDepartment Stores
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.