Leonard Joshua S
306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY, 41503
1.Shelby Valley Clinic
178 Douglas Pkwy
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Shelby Valley Clinic - Kimberly Bates, DDS
178 Douglas Pkwy
3.Beaver Valley Clinic
4.Arh Tug Valley Medical Mall
26901 Us Highway 119 N
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
Just recently I couldn't make it to an appointment and needed a prescription refilled. It's now been 3 days without my medication. They give you the run around, they say they will talk to the Dr. or F
5.ARH Tug Valley Medical Associates-South Williamson Ky
306 Hospital Dr Ste 100
Medical CentersHospitalsNursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
6.Clinch Valley Orthopedics At
1532 Slate Creek Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.UK HealthCare - North Fork Valley Community Health CenterServing the Pikeville, KY area
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Andy Elliott DMD
196 Ky Route 122, Martin, KY, 41649
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.