1.Bailey, Debra MD
419 Town Mountain Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Mountain Heart Center
3777 N Mayo Trl
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsClinics
Chandrashekar, P S MD Board Certified Cardiologist Heart and Vascular System Pediatircs (9 & older), Adults
3.The Wellness Center
384 N Mayo Trl
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Diana's Transcriptionist Service
268 Coal Run Hl
Medical ClinicsTyping ServiceMedical CentersCourt & Convention Reporters
We will work with you on the delivery and frequency of documents. We are here to make your work easier on you & your company.
5.Kentucky Pain Physicians of Pikeville
7160 N Mayo Trl
Medical ClinicsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
Kentucky Pain Physicians of Pikeville was founded on the principles of total patient care and satisfaction. Our goal is to find the root cause of your pain condition and treat you with a holistic appr
6.The Center for Tmj & Orofacial Disorders P
384 N Mayo Trl
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.Megan PA Coleman C
1098 S Mayo Trl Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsMedical Assistants & Technicians
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.