Call A Pro
Serving the Pikeville area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Faith Electrical LLC
100 Rose St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
If you are looking for high quality and personal service, you have come to the right place. At Faith Electrical, LLC weâll give you the attention and personal service you will come to expect and
2.Coleman Electrical Inspections
1809 Ratliff Creek Rd
ElectriciansInspection ServiceBuilding Construction Consultants
Coleman Electrical Inspections is a certified state electrical inspector with over 30 years experience in Residential, Commercial and Industrial electricity.
3.American Heating & Cooling
SOUTH 1892 Mayo Trail
Air Conditioning Service & RepairElectriciansHeat PumpsHeating Equipment & Systems
Great service. Came by 6 months after installing new heat pump and changed filters without even calling them. I will definitely use them as long as I continue to get this kind of service.
4.Elliott Supply & Glass Inc
55 Industrial Blvd
Air Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsElectriciansGlass Doors
Elliott Glass & Electric was founded in Pikeville, KY in 1937 by George B. Elliott. In 1952 George's son, T. Bruce Elliott joined the business and in 1967 the company was incorporated in Kentucky. As
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.East Kentucky Electrical ContraServing the Pikeville, KY area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contracting, over 20 Years of Commercial & Industrial Electrical Experience, For Local Professional Assessments and Proposals Call Now!
Serving the Pikeville area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.