1.Blazer Electric & Plumbing Service
3550 Thomas Cross Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsPlumbersWater Filtration & Purification Equipment
We Welcome Service Calls and Al Size Jobs, Insured and Licensed, General Contractor: License : 29591, Emergency Service on Weekends.
2.Comer Electric Company
145 Cold Creek Dr
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceConstruction ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Contact Us For More Information!
3.Danny Davis Electrical Contractors Inc
111 Everett Ave
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairCommunications ServicesComputer Cable & Wire Installation
I can't speak to their quality of work because I wasn't even able to even get a quote from them (which they said they would provide and then never got back with me). My experience was with Kurt and i
4.Gary Baker ElectricalServing the Pigeon Forge, TN area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & RepairSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
A privately held company in Harriman, TN. it was established in 1983 and incorporated in Tennessee. Give us a call and we will be happy to help you!
5.BESCO/Broadway Electric Service Corporation
1800 N Central St
ElectriciansLab Equipment & SuppliesThermographersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Broadway Electric Service Corporation, also known as BESCO, is one of the largest electrical contractors in Tennessee. The company has a staff of more than 500 trained and certified in the United Stat
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Sam Jarnigan Electric Heat & Air
406 E Main St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairGeneral Contractors
Visit our website
We Repair All Major Brands FREE Estimates On Replacement Units LICENSED, BONDED, & INSURED Serving Hamblen, Hawkins, Grainger, Jefferson and Cocke Counties
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.