1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6079 Taylor Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesReal Estate Management
Thank you for visiting WinnScapes, Inc. If you are searching for the ultimate in landscape design and maintenance for your home or office, then you have come to the right place. With more than 70 year
3.Liberty Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
*Commercial - Residential *Ask About Our Full Season Discount *Serving Delaware & Northwest Franklin Counties ASSOCIATION Member of Ohio Better Business Bureau
7050 Harlem Rd
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Central Ohio's premier provider of top-quality landscape design, installation and maintenance services. A full-service landscaping company, we can handle virtually any kind of landscaping task from st
5.Riepenhoff Landscape Ltd
Rd 3872 Scioto Darby Rd
Lawn MaintenanceConstruction ConsultantsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Construction Consultants
* Unprecedented 107 Time State Award Winner* 11 Time National Award Winner* Landscape Architecture & Construction* Commercial & Residential
6.Greenbaggers Quality Lawn Service
Po Box 14951
Lawn MaintenanceMulchesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceMulches
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.