Gregory Pest Solutions
200 Smith Hines Rd, Greenville, SC, 29607
1.Gregory Pest Solutions
200 Smith Hines Rd
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite Control
Just a shout out for Scott Chesney, He is the best!Always on time, always very neat with all he does.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.McCall's Tree Service
104 Old Dunham Bridge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Visit our website
Been using McCall's Tree Service for probably 10 years or more.Had trees cut down and removed, trees trimmed, and general accumulated debris removal.Excellent work, reasonable, professional, reliable,
4.Lawn Jockey Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Make The Grass Greener On Your Side Of The Fence,Custom Fertilization Programs, Tree & Shrub Applications, Insect & Disease Control, Fire Ant Control Mosquito Control, Organic Fertilizer & Pest Contro
5.Morales Landscaping and Pinestraw Service
2 Springside Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Prompt, courteous, and hard working. Excellent work. They give 150% every time. You couldn't ask for better service. I would rate them 10 stars.
6.A & C Tree ServiceServing the Pickens, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
7.Tom's Lawn Service & LandscapingServing the Pickens, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Tom's Lawn Irrigation & Landscaping is a full service irrigation contractor servicing homes and businesses near you. Services include Commercial Irrigation, Residential Irrigation, Sprinkler Activatio
LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Pickens
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.