Delta World Tire Company
46 King Rd, Hattiesburg, MS, 39402
704 Highway 11 S
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & Service
We Specialize In: Front End Alignment,Electronic Tune-Ups, Brake Jobs, Oli/Filter Changes,computer Diagnostics, Transmission Repairs & Overhaul,A/C Repairs, Engine Exchanges, Exhaust Repair. State Ins
2.Delta World Tire
316 Memorial Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersMore Nearby Locations »
3.Ashe's Tire & Wheel Center
3070 Highway 43 N
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
4.Gene's Tire Centers
110 Memorial Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
The service is good quality, great prices, the staff was so helpful. I usually leave my vehicle stuff to my husband but with him out of town I took the initiative and took my van to Gene's bc he had t
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
235 Frontage Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Went for an oil change and had rust on the bottom of my transmission pan. The mechanic who looked at it rubbed the rust off and made a pinhole much bigger and now just a few hours after my car was sitMore Nearby Locations »
6.Picayune Tire Service
608 Highway 43 N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Midas Auto Service Experts
310 Memorial Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeTire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Eighty Four Tire & Wheel
5032 Highway 84 W, Laurel, MS, 39443
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.