Serving the Phoenix area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
3311 E Fillmore St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsDrywall Contractors
Visit our website
KB Drywall is proud to announce a $50 off coupon for any one that's interested in hiring me for all their Drywall needs.
Very happy with the final results in both rooms Ken repaired. I would use him again. Would also recommend him. Annette S.
2.One Call Cleanup
Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage RestorationMold Remediation
If you are experiencing a catastrophic leak, or have flood damage due to a plumbing leak, or a storm, please call us immediately, even before you call your insurance company! We take care of everythin
3.Chem Dry by Charlie
Carpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Repair
20% Off Upholstery Cleaning With Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning+1more
Chem Dry by Charlie has over 20 years experience cleaning carpets, tile and upholstery. Independently owned and operated. Fully insured and bonded. The owner does all the work! We offer free estimatesMore Nearby Locations »
4.Sears Carpet Cleaning Service AZ
3902 E Roeser Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningFireplace EquipmentHeating Equipment & Systems
Sears has served you and your family for more than 125 years. We take great pride in being the name you trust for all of your home service needs. We utilize truck mounted, industry leading equipment f
5.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
6.Servicemaster Restoration by Cadiente
188 S Hamilton Pl
Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningDuct CleaningBuilding Restoration & Preservation
After 2 full months of trying to get my restoration job completed, I give up. Phone calls and text messages go unanswered. I am sending insurance payment in without all work being completed. They weMore Nearby Locations »
7.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
Call A Pro
Serving the Phoenix area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.