Beatrice Keller Clinic Dermatology
14506 W Granite Valley Dr Ste 124, Sun City West, AZ, 85375 Your Trusted Skin Care Specialists.
1.Thunderbird Internal Medicine
9150 W Indian School Rd Ste 118
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I recently changed doctors to Dr. Yu and couldn't be happier. She and her staff have a very professional, caring attitude toward their patients. She sees her patients on time, the waiting area is la
2.Thunderbird Internal Medicine
20325 N 51st Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Thunderbird VA Health Care Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
9424 N 25th Ave
Veterans & Military OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Thunderbird Family and Industrial Physicians
14045 N 7th St Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Thunderbird Family Medicine
8608 N 59th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Thunderbird Family Medicine
5114 W Peoria Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5605 W Eugie Ave Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Sun Valley Urology
13907 W Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.