1.Titan Alarm, Inc.
2401 W Behrend Dr Ste 25
Fire Alarm SystemsFire Protection ServiceFire ExtinguishersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Titan Alarm has been extraordinarily positive in every way over several years now. I had an analog camera system that progressively failed, and the Titan installer/trouble-shooter was absolutely gifte
3240 E Union Hills Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
We've had them all and LIke Titan the best by a country mile. Use them for both business and home. Very professional in design and installation as well as monitoring and follow up. We have used Titan
3.Rob's Guard Dog Rental and Sales
4333 N 17th Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringGuard DogsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
Great company, great owner. Been using them for a couple years now and they always answer the phone, or return my calls promptly! Dogs work great keeping punks out and way cheaper than the security gu
4.Special Security Force
1101 E Bell Rd
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
I have worked for Special Security Force for some time now. I started out as an officer. I have found my way through the ranks with this company. I enjoy working here, and the people that I work with
3440 E Broadway Rd Ste 101
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFireproofingAccess Control SystemsSurveillance Equipment
Phoenix Surveillance specializes in custom surveillance and security systems, covering digital video recording and internet viewing capabilities. Along with our security products we are a licensed con
6.Ed's Lock & Security
13650 N 19th Ave Ste B
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsGuards-Door & WindowTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Since 1952 Ed's Lock & Security has been providing the finest locks and security systems and services to residential and commercial clients in the Phoenix, Arizona area. No job is too big or too small
7.Alarms For Less Inc
Po Box 30035
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Alarms For Less, Inc. provides sales, service and installation of residential security and home automation systems. We can service most brands of security equipment (40+ years experience). We also pro
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.