Serving the Phoenix area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
3450 W Broadway Rd
Automotive Alternators & GeneratorsAutomobile Radios & Stereo Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto AppraisersCommercial Auto Body Repair
At Superior Mint we offer high-value used cars below book price--we get you on the road. We also offer warranty and maintenance programs that will keep you on the road to success! Let us put you on th
2.G & S Electric
1824 E Ronald Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsElectric Switchboards
G & S Electric, Inc. is your #1 choice for a licensed and insured Arizona Electrician! We’re a local electrical contracting company, gladly serving all of the Phoenix area. All of our electricians are
3.Commonwealth Electric Expo
101 S 3rd Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Consultants & DesignersFire Alarm Systems
3915 N 31st Ave
Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Network Design & SystemsInternet Products & ServicesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
5.G & S Electric
4997 W Mcdowell Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
9229 N 10th Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFans-Ventilating & Exhaust
2525 W Beryl Ave Ste 303
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurge Protection Devices
Serving the Phoenix area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.