Serving the Phoenix area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Cactus Lock & Key
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths
Full service locksmith. Valleywide Service. 24 hour emergency service. Reasonable rates.
2.Rob's Guard Dog Rental and Sales
4333 N 17th Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringGuard DogsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
Great company, great owner. Been using them for a couple years now and they always answer the phone, or return my calls promptly! Dogs work great keeping punks out and way cheaper than the security gu
3.A A A Alarm & Security, Inc.
1815 W Crest Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesHome Theater SystemsHome Automation Systems
A very deceptive company as they hold their customers under contract for life. I asked to cancel after being with them for 18 years and they told me that I owe them for 2 more months of service. Also,
4.Shetler Security Services
702 E Osborn Rd Ste 160
Security Control Systems & MonitoringPrivate Investigators & Detectives
Based in Phoenix, AZ, Shetler Security Services provides loyal, professional and quality security officers to businesses throughout Prescott, Flagstaff, Sedona and the surrounding areas. Our diverse c
5.Anderson Lock & Safe, LLC ESS
6146 N 35th Ave Ste 101
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-MoversKeys
Anderson Lock & Safe was established in 1966, and is proud to be family owned and operated. We provide exceptional service valley-wide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our skilled technicians are train
6.Ed's Lock & Security
13650 N 19th Ave Ste B
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsGuards-Door & WindowTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Since 1952 Ed's Lock & Security has been providing the finest locks and security systems and services to residential and commercial clients in the Phoenix, Arizona area. No job is too big or too small
7.Alarms For Less Inc
Po Box 30035
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Alarms For Less, Inc. provides sales, service and installation of residential security and home automation systems. We can service most brands of security equipment (40+ years experience). We also pro
Serving the Phoenix area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.