Element Restoration, LLC
700 N Golden Key St Ste 1, Gilbert, AZ, 85233
1.Paul Davis Restoration
4607 S 35th St Ste 3
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersBuilding Restoration & PreservationAltering & Remodeling Contractors
We are one of the Valley's Premier Roofing Contractors and Restoration Companies. We provide Professional Roofing work ranging from all residential homes to commercial roofing restorations, replacemen
2.Paul Davis Emergency Services Of Peoria, AZ
25609 N 55th Ln
Mold RemediationInspection ServiceFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Paul DavisServing the Phoenix, AZ area
Mold RemediationWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
A national network of full service water, fire, and mold restoration specialists! Water, fire, and mold damage? Get immediate help! Call today!
4.Paul Oliver Davis
1500 N Markdale
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Paul Davis
929 N Val Vista Dr Ste 111
Mutual FundsInvestment Advisory ServiceFinancial ServicesRetirement Planning Services
Edward Jones is an investment firm that believes your financial goals deserve a face to face conversation. We can help you prepare for retirement, save for education and be a tax-smart investor.
6.Paul Davis Emergency Services
929 N Val Vista Dr
Mold RemediationWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationMold Testing & Consulting
Whether it is fire, water, mold, or storm, you can give us a call 24 hours a day. When you call us, we will respond to your call within 30 minutes and arrive at the scene prepared to work in under fou
7.Paul Davis Restoration Of Surprise AZ
13954 W Waddell Rd
Building Restoration & Preservation
When it comes to property damage restoration work in Surprise, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Surprise AZ is your complete resource. Whether you've recently experienced a house fire or discovered mo
Serving the Phoenix area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.