15255 N 40th St Ste 141
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & TechniciansNurses Registries
Nursing Solutions, established in 1992, is a Medicare-certified and state-licensed home health agency. The company enjoys an excellent reputation for providing exceptional service to their consumers a
2.Critical Nursing Solutions Inc
3030 N Central Ave
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent Homes
Critical Nursing Solutions is positioned to be the trend setter in the healthcare staffing industry, placing Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses in positions throughout the United States.F
3.Critical Nursing Solutions
2200 E Camelback Rd Ste 230
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
1660 S Alma School Rd Ste 220
5.Acute Nursing Solutions
1301 E University Dr Ste 104
1930 S Alma School Rd Ste B110
Nurses RegistriesNursesEmployment Agencies
7.Acute Nursing Solutions
4824 E Baseline Rd
Established in 2006, Acute Nursing Solutions is a nurse staffing agency. It provides registered nurses for emergency rooms, nurseries, and pediatric, trauma, cardiovascular intensive care units. Acute
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.