Protech Your Home
Serving the Phoenix area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1507 W Parkside Ln
Metagraphix Communications has been delivering custom print-on-demand plan descriptions for the insurance industry since 1991. Through a series of acquisitions, Metagraphix became one of the largest d
2.MTI Tech Products Inc
7000 E Shea Blvd Ste 251
Computer Technical Assistance & Support ServicesComputer & Equipment DealersComputer Software & ServicesComputer Software Publishers & Developers
1256 W Chandler Blvd Ste F
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.MTI Tech Solutions
4917 S Alma School Rd Ste 2
Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Network Design & SystemsInternet Products & ServicesComputer Technical Assistance & Support Services
PCs can be frustrating, especially when an issue with your PC prevents you from carrying out your daily tasks. Your issues demand attention regardless of when they occur and MTI is here to assist you
Serving the Phoenix area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.