Serving the Phoenix area. 19$ Locksmith service callAutomotive Commercial & Residential
1.Metro Lock & Safe Inc
10209 N 35th Ave
Locks & LocksmithsMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & Supplies
I needed a locksmith right away and Metro Lock came here in just 20 minutes. They were able to handle my lock issues very professionally and at a fair price. I definately would recommend them. Thanks
2.Metro Locksmiths Inc
2804 N 35th Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
3.Metro Lock & Safe Inc.
4175 N Goldwater Blvd
Locks & Locksmiths
4.Metro Worldwide Services Inc
7550 W Hazelwood St
General ContractorsHome BuildersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
5.A-Accurate Lock Service Inc.
3241 E Shea Blvd Ste 6
Locks & Locksmiths
6.Metro Care Svc Inc
10265 W Camelback Rd Ste 125
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Metro Cleaning Company Inc
1018 E Becker Ln
House CleaningJanitorial ServiceDry Cleaners & Laundries
Serving the Phoenix area. Phoenix Locksmith Save 10%Licensed And Insured Since 1975
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.