1010 E Mcdowell Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
2.All-Med Health Care Inc
2320 W Peoria Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Skin Kare Med Spa
521 W Thomas Rd
Skin CareMedical ClinicsHealth ClubsMedical Spas
Six facial microdermabrasions treatments+3more
4.FastMed Urgent Care
2860 W Peoria Ave Ste B
This place was great I didn't have to wait long they did X-rays at the location instead of sending you to an emergency room and the staff was friendly and thorough I even got a follow up call to see i
5.FastMed Urgent Care
5201 N 19th Ave Ste 121
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
Welcome to Advanced Urgent Care Advanced Urgent Care offers medical treatment of illnesses and injuries on a walk-in basis along with occupational medicine for area employers. With a long tradition in
6.FastMed Urgent Care
521 N 19th St
7.FastMed Urgent Care
3131 E Thunderbird Rd
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.