A C Desert Electric, Inc.
22238 N 90th Ave, Peoria, AZ, 85383 Fast And Affordable Service For Commercial, Residential And Industrial.
2548 N 24th Ave
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Manufacturers & DistributorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.G & S Electric
1824 E Ronald Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsElectric Switchboards
G & S Electric, Inc. is your #1 choice for a licensed and insured Arizona Electrician! We’re a local electrical contracting company, gladly serving all of the Phoenix area. All of our electricians are
3.Consolidated Electrical Distributors
1945 W Rose Garden Ln
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Loftin Equipment Co
12 N 45th Ave
GeneratorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersDiesel EnginesElectric Motors-Manufacturers & Distributors
Founded in 1977, Loftin Equipment Co. specializes in selling and servicing generators, engines, pumps and related outdoor power and commercial equipment. Its wide range of products includes diesel eng
945 W Deer Valley Rd
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Manufacturers & DistributorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Very professional, great communication during the project. I would highly recommend them. Now if only SRP had been more cooperative, but Harmon let me know to expect that.
6.Harmon Electric Inc
945 W Deer Valley Rd
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Manufacturers & DistributorsElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
7.North Canyon Solar & Satellite
523 W Galvin St
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersPlumbersSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentEnergy Conservation Consultants
Should you go solar to help protect the environment? Or should you do it to save money? The answer is both, of course! Call North Canyon Solar & Plumbing, Inc., today for an estimate on your project.
A Quality Electric
12620 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85022
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.