Serving the Phoenix area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
475 E Bell Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I would like to commend Aspen Dental for GREAT customer service. I contacted Aspen first because my mother was having trouble with her dentures she got in Mexico and second to get a consultation forMore Nearby Locations »
2.Brett Dameron DDS
12320 N 32nd St Ste 1
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
i was so impressed with his staff. the office is so nice fish an mags to read water to drink .the whole experience was wonderful/i have delta insurance now and will be going there this year to have my
3.Dr. Allan D. Johnson, DDS
14640 N Tatum Blvd
3618 W Anthem Way Suite D108
Welcome to Wood Orthodontics. We are a full time orthodontic practice serving the communities of Anthem, Tramonto, Desert Hills, Norterra, New River and Black Canyon City. We have appointments availab
5.David R Moyer DDS
10920 N Tatum Blvd Ste 103
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Qualified to give your family the best in dental care. All dental offices are not alike. So how do you know that you are going to call the dentist who is right for you? You need to know that the train
10211 N 32nd St Ste C1
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Rountin has been our family dentist for almost 10 years, We used to live in Arizona but we moved to New Mexico about six years ago and that didn't stop us from visiting our Dentist. So for every
7.The Biting Edge Family Dentistry
721 W Glendale Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
We would like to welcome you to our dental practice and explain a little about our office policies and goals. We believe in the theories of Modern Dental Care, which do not support the old premise of
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future