1.C T Corporation System
2390 E Camelback Rd
Office Equipment & Supplies
2394 E Camelback Rd Ste 100
CT Corp System provides software and service solutions for power legal professionals. The company offers solutions for managing statutory representation, jurisdictional compliance, and corporate trans
3.Florida Systems K Corp
1534 W Monroe St
4.Advanced Court Services: Bankruptcy, Divorce, Immigration, Wills, Power Of Attorney
3544 W Glendale Ave
Legal Document AssistanceLegal Service PlansMediation ServicesImmigration & Naturalization Consultants
At Advanced Court Services we specialize in a variety of document preparation services for clients throughout the Phoenix, Arizona area. We charge a hassle-free fee of $200 to $250 to help you file fo
10605 W Melinda Ln
Computer Cable & Wire InstallationComputer Network Design & SystemsComputer Technical Assistance & Support ServicesComputer Service & Repair-Business
IT ConsultingITConn3ct strives to be the partner of choice in IT consulting by helping our customers create, build and maintain the most innovative, reliable and cost-effective communications networks
6.Midwest Systems and Services, Inc.
5056C S 40th St
Intercom Systems & ServicesMusic-Background & ForegroundSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSound Systems & Equipment
Midwest Systems and Services, Inc. was founded March 1985 in Evansville, Indiana. We began with two simple products--3M Drive-Thru Intercom and background music. We were founded on two basic principal
7.Top Hat Air Systems
18 W Dunlap Ave
Air Duct CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.