Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center
19052 N R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
1.Arizona Dermatology Cosmetic Center
2228 W Northern Ave Suite D 300
Hair ReplacementPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery makes it possible to correct many flaws and signs of premature aging. By changing how you look, cosmetic surgery can help change how you feel about yourself. Dr. Superfon stresses nat
2.Arizona Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery
2224 W Northern Ave Ste D300
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgerySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Arizona Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Centers offers a variety of medical and health care services. The centers specialize in natural cosmetic procedures that are designed to enhance the appearance o
3.Arizona Advanced Dermatology
740 E Highland Ave Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
My whole family has had a fabulous experience with Arizona Advanced Dermatology. From hair removal to acne treament...to wrinkle vanishing :) it's all been caring and wonderful. The staff has been
4.Arizona Premier Dermatology
4545 E Chandler Blvd Ste 305
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
5.Rosenberg, Mark R, Do - West Dermatology Of Arizona
4045 E Bell Rd Ste 119
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
The first time I went in I thought the experience was okay. I saw his assistant whom told me I had to do a two part surgery to reduce the amount of scaring on my leg. While doing the surgery though he
4232 E Cactus Rd # 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
7.Dr. Barbara R Kluger - Arizona Ingrown Toenail Center
13825 N 7th St Ste J
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
Dr. Kluger is a podiatrist serving the Phoenix area that has been in private practice for 33 years. She graduated from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1982 and did a year preceptorship
Sun Valley Urology
13907 W Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.