1.On Angel's Wings Inc
23015 N 15th Ave Ste 105
Social Service OrganizationsAdult Day Care CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCommunity Organizations
2.Angel Wings Wellness Center
2992 N Alma School Rd
Health & Welfare Clinics
3.On Angels Wings Inc
8097 W Zoe Ella Way
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
4.On Angels Wings
23015 W Northern Ave Ste 105
Social Service Organizations
5.Angels Wings Senior Placement
4664 W Soft Wind Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
6.Long Wong's Hot Wings
4344 W Indian School Rd Ste 39
American RestaurantsChicken RestaurantsChinese RestaurantsAsian Restaurants
7.Buffalo Wild Wings
2510 W Happy Valley Rd Ste 1241
Chicken RestaurantsBar & GrillsRestaurantsTake Out Restaurants
Founded in 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar is one of the leading restaurant chains in the United States. Based in Phoenix, Ariz., the restaurant's menu includes starters, chicken wings, chicken t
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.