Phoenix Tire Inc
4820 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85043 Tires You Can Count On To Perform.
1.Americas Best Tire
5121 N 43rd Ave
2.Americas Best Tire
3100 W Buckeye Rd
5310 E Shea Blvd
In business since 1960, Discount Tire is one of the largest tire dealers in the United States. The company primarily focuses on air pressure, reading the tire size, tire pressure monitoring, tire/whee
4.America Best Tire
101 N 24th St
5.America's Warehouse On Wheels
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.