Sun Valley Urology
13907 W Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
3931 E Camelback Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent Care
I recommend this ER/urgent care organization to all. Everything is fresh and clean. Staff are friendly, personable, professional, and get you in as fast as possible. The doctors are superb, especia
2.FastMed Urgent Care
3302 W Thomas Rd Ste 10
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsMedical Clinics
The staff was great - I was triaged immediatly and they got me in and out quickly . I will be sure to tell everyone I know what great service I received at this clinic.More Nearby Locations »
3.The Little Clinic - Cactus Road
4204 W Cactus Rd
The Little Clinic is located right inside your neighborhood Kroger store. Our board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants can diagnose and treat minor illnesses, administer vaccines,More Nearby Locations »
4.Dr. Thomas G. Kotoske
19636 N 27th Ave
Medical ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Kotoske and staff were great to work with, especially since I live 2,000 miles away in Chicago:) It was well worth traveling to have my surgery performed by him. My results are perfect and even th
5.NextCare Urgent Care
20950 N Tatum Blvd Ste 190
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinics
best experience ever in an urgent careability to check in over phone was huge helpfriendliest staff everMore Nearby Locations »
6.Mountain Park Health Center
635 E Baseline Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
I don't know why people would say bad things about Mountain Park, I have been going to this clinic for just about all my life. The physicians are great, if I have to wait a while to get in then I have
7.Pueblo Family Physicians
4350 N 19th Ave Ste 6
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I absolutely love Dr. Sweeney. He is very nice and takes his time with patients. I plan on following Dr Sweeney from his previous employer to this one!
Serving the Phoenix area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.