1.Weinman's Firestone Store
626 3rd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
844 3rd St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTire Dealers
3.Macs Alignment Svc
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
4.JG Tire & AutoServing the Phillipsburg, KS area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Since Jg Tire has opened I haven't went to anybody else. He is honest and will help you with what he can. I HIGHLY recommend him.
5.T.O. Haas Tire & AutoServing the Phillipsburg, KS area
Auto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Established in 1947, T.O. Haas Tire & Auto is one of the leaders in tire and automotive repair. We have a huge selection of tire brands and we employ ASE Certified Technicians to keep your vehicle rid
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.