1.Pyramid Healthcare Inc
1169 Philipsburg Bigler Hwy
Medical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
2.Philipsburg Hearing Services
271 Railroad St
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsMedical ClinicsHearing Aids-Parts & Repairing
Welcome & thank you for choosing Audiological Hearing Aid Service Inc. Approximately 37 million people in the US have some degree of hearing loss. Hearing impairment can go unsuspected until the sound
3.Casteel Chiropractic Clinic
210 E Locust St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Family Health Counsel
220 N Front St Ste 2
Counseling ServicesMedical ClinicsHuman Services Organizations
5.CRC Health Group
220 N Front St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.Skills Of Central Pa
9 W Pine St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatrySocial Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Caring Healthcare Network
601 N Front St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.