Call A Pro
Serving the Philipsburg area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.UGI Utilities Inc.
Electric CompaniesPropane & Natural Gas-Equipment & SuppliesUtility CompaniesGas Equipment-Service & Repair
UGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 660,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and one county in Marylan
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Heritage Electric Co
201 Autumn Cir
We have the experience to tackle any project..big or small. Having problems with electrical fuses burning out or breakers tripping in your electrical service panel? Do you notice your lights dimming a
4.Clearfield Electric Inc
211 Witmer St
ElectriciansGeneratorsNo Internet Heading AssignedElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Welcome to Clearfield Electric, Inc.We service all of your commercial, industrial and home electrical projects. Clearfield Electric, Inc. is a family owned and operated business serving central Pennsy
636 Buds Aly
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Dixon's Electric & Mechanical has been serving the Centre County region for over 30 years. Known for high quality, prompt, professional service, Dixon specializes in Heating & Air Conditioning equipme
6.Strouse Electric Inc
568 E Rolling Ridge Dr
Each overlooked wiring problem may only create a small inconvenience, but those inconveniences add up. From new wiring installation to re-wiring, make a single call to Strouse Electric, Inc. and wave
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Serving the Philipsburg area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.