1.Philippi Discount Tire & Service Center Inc
144 Pike St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2.B & B Tire Service Inc
3.Corridor H Tire
88 Rr 1
These people are very professional, knowledgeable and THOROUGH, which makes the first shop I've been to in WV that is like that.
4.Appalachian Tire Clarksburg
1016 N Ohio Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
If I could give this place LESS that 1 star i would. We brought a like new trailer tire ( powerking tow master from our camper for inspection for warranty coverage. This was set up by manufacturer. Th
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
550 Emily Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
419 S Virginia Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBattery StorageAuto Repair & Service
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
yp.MagicYellow.com Tires - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.