Derrick A Williams Electrical Services
Serving the Philadelphia area.
6915 Castor Ave
ElectriciansGeneratorsGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors
I received the service call from Mr. Astrit. He did a wonderful job in the two rooms, explained everything, and tested everything beforeleaving. Very polite and professional. Thank you!
2.City Wide Electric, LLC.
7244 Rutland St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
If your electrical system is in need of repairs and you don’t know your ground wire from a fuse box, our professional electrical repair crew can bring back your power. We respond quickly and efficient
3.Skilled Builders Plus
4223 Pechin St
ElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Visit our website
Very Professional, Proficient, Honest, Loyal, and ready to go when they said they were going to start and complete. Would recommend to anyone!!! AND everyONE!!!!!
4.All Star Electrical Services LLC
6254 Walker St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbersHome Theater Systems
I had a great experience today with All-Star electric. I needed a service wire replaced at my property and called early morning to get a quote. Ben showed up on time and professionally walked me thr
5.SMT Electrical Works, LLC
1408 Recycling Center Drive Way
We are a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience in residential electrical installation and maintenance. Let us show you our quick, reliable and professional touch for any
7133 Marsden St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsUtility CompaniesElectric Companies
I like to thank the crew from starlight electric. They were very punctul, showed up on time to troubleshoot the lights that were flickering at my house and got the job done in a short time. I recommen
7.Will's Electrical Service
8528 Verree Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
Visit our website
Serving all your residential and commercial electrical needs. Nothing to small, big, or complicated. Troubleshooting specialist.
Thomas Edison Electric Inc
Serving the Philadelphia area. Brillian - Service - Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.