1.North Philadelphia Human Svc
2221 N Broad St Ste 200
Human Services Organizations
2.Philadelphia Human Svc Dept
1515 Arch St Fl 10
Government OfficesCity, Village & Township GovernmentSocial Service OrganizationsState Government
3.Philadelphia Human Svc Dept
7979 State Rd
City, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
4.Human Services Community Group
3519 N Water St
Social Service OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
5.Health and Human Services Department
1515 Arch St
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Camden Health & Human Svc Dept
1000 N 6th St
Government OfficesCity, Village & Township Government
7.Human Services Center
1845 Haddon Ave
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.