Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.Dr. Sami Dental and Denture Center
1822 E Allegheny Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Sami Janjua, DDS has been providing personal family dentistry services to Philadelphia, PA for over 30 years. Dr. Sami provides quick and quality denture work and is also more than equipped to handle
8332 Bustleton Ave
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
very nice dental clinic, good team everyone speaks English, very friendly i do go there every time. I recommend this clinic to all of my friends
4401 Conshohocken Ave
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1831 Chestnut St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
I had stains on my teeth from smoking, and since smoking is no longer acceptable I wanted to get rid of the stains. After I talked to Dr. Yurovsky, we decided to install Lumineers on my teeth. They ar
5.Penn Dental Family Practice
240 S 40th St
Open alternate Saturdays
300 E Lancaster Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Dr. Gogarnoiu Dentistry, we specialize in your Prosthodontics specialty needs. We offer replacement & reconstruction of teeth. As well as overall general dentistry needs & necessities. We are local
7.Elena Stavisky, DMD
341 N Haddon Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsPediatric Dentistry
Elena Stavisky, DMD, is specialized in pediatric dental practice. She is committed to allowing your child to achieve a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. She will also assist you to develop th
HelloBusiness.com Dentist - 30% offFast business lookup Philadelphia
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future