1.One Voice Defense Logistics Agency
700 Robbins St
UTI Auto Mechanic School
www.uti.edu Become A UTI Mechanic in 51 Weeks!Call For Training Program Info.
Please try reloading the page.
Got me the money fast, that I needed to outbid a competitor for a big project. That gave my business more exposure and led to more bigger jobs. Thanks to John, an advisor there.
You can't beat Free Equipment! Also, if you already have an alarm system that just needs re activating the monthly monitoring cost is only $19.99 mo.Highly recommended new customers call their "No long wait" toll free number 1 800-749-3178. You will be happy that you did. By far, ADT is still #1
horrible experience. installer made a total mess of my house. ripped everything out and went with simpli-safe instead. what a rip-off! New security system is way better and costs less monthly. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!
GREAT INSTRUCTORS. VERY CLEAN, FAMILY FRIENDLY. OFF STREET PARKINGFEEL VERY COMFORTABLE HERE. GRWAT PLACE
Professional Company, very knowledgeable and experienced. Office staff was friendly and helpful and the technicians knew what they were doing.
Made mistakes on tax form. Forced to leave one of his buildings without warning as a tenant due to foreclosure after I had paid my rent on time every month.
The best deal going for a free wireless camera security alarm system offer. I got one for my home as well as my office. Highly recommended! Dr P. Stein Phila Pa
After being a customer of this company for over 13 years I was completely taken advantage of by Mike. I scheduled a FREE estimate appointment for him to take a look at the system he installed a while back, which stopped working. He came out to tell me that it’s fried and cannot be fixed, so my only option is to replace. He gave me and estimate and with a bill for $112.50 for a stopover fee. This fee was never disclosed to me at the time I booked this appointment, in fact I was told it's going to be free. My advice to you is to stay away from this company! They rob their old customers without shame; imagine what they do to the new ones!
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.