1.Fairmount Behavioral Health System
561 Fairthorne Ave
Counseling ServicesClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Fairmount Behavioral Health System, located on a beautiful 27-acre wooded campus, is a private 239-bed behavioral health facility that specializes in the treatment of children, adolescents and adults.
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
Destination Hope is an addiction treatment center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that provides substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment to adult men and women suffering from drug or alcohol addiction
3.CORA Services, Inc
8540 Verree Rd
4.Professional Counseling Svc
9736 Chapel Rd
1235 Pine St
6.KEP Life Skills Consulting LLC
1518 Walnut St Ste 607
Counseling ServicesCrisis Intervention ServiceHuman Services OrganizationsPsychotherapists
KEP Life Skills Consulting LLC located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania provides counseling, therapy, life coaching, consulting and professional development services. Individuals are offered assistance w
7.Carriage House Counseling
4641 Roosevelt Blvd
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.