1.La Comunidad Hispana
731 W Cypress St
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2.Maria De Los Santos Health Ctr
425 W Allegheny Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
If your willing 1st. to wait 1 hour just to register your name, then another 1 hour in a different room just to get your Blood pressure taken & weight, then place back in the waiting room for an addit
3.Abington Aesthetic & Laser Medical Center
11 N 2nd St Lowr 1
Day SpasHair RemovalClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I am a fan of tattoos, I have several but had few that I wasnt happy with. I went in to Dr. Zellinger for a consultation and was so impressed with the professional atmosphere of the clinic. Dr. Zellin
4.Philadelphia Homeopathic Clinic
9922 Roosevelt Blvd # 11
ClinicsHomeopathic PractitionersHypnotistsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)
Outstanding experience. Best doctor in the world. He helped me after all other physicians gave up. I’m back to life.
5.Dr. Shan Psychiatry Clinic
756 Adams Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychiatric Clinics
Very professional. Very accessible. Very friendly. Experienced Doctor. Would recommend this doctor to those interested.
6.Central Square Medical Ctr Inc
9501 Roosevelt Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
i love and miss you. there no one like you you will always be one of a kind i miss you dr ty for be in there for me 40 some yrs you where the best. stars are just for pat and Michelle and Carol thank
7.Dr. Sami Dental and Denture Center
1822 E Allegheny Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Sami Janjua, DDS has been providing personal family dentistry services to Philadelphia, PA for over 30 years. Dr. Sami provides quick and quality denture work and is also more than equipped to handle
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.